Are you eligible to receive funding for a website?
- Your business information is available online 24/7, and having a website is an effective marketing tool that is an easy and fast way let people know what your business is; without a worker sits next to the phone and answering questions.
- Having a website will give your business credibility, because nowadays, more and more people are turning to the internet to search for services and products. If you do not have a website, they will likely land on your competitors who have websites, and end up buying their services or products.
- Instead of promoting your services and products in the local newspaper, it is much better to have a website built that can last for years. For most websites, it will cost around 2-3k to have it built; but through time you will see a return on your investment.
- A website is a very good and effective sales tool that doesn’t require much work. Once it is launched, people can go to your website and decide to buy your services or products, without wasting either party’s time. It really is a time-saving way of distributing information to your customers’.
- A website can be accessible from anywhere at anytime, which means your business will no longer be a local business; it will become a worldwide business. Your services or products will have more exposures, which could potentially lead to new business.
- A website is no longer an optional investment to have; it is necessary. Nowadays, people expect every business to have some sort of online presence. Having a website can build such online authority, that gives people a sense of security or signal that your business is legit.
- It is one of very few tools that can self-promote itself 24/7. If your services or products that are truly interested or unique, News media will notice and check out your website, and broadcast your services or products free. How awesome is that!